Celebrate Bordeaux Wine Month with a mixed case of Bordeaux wines -
- Chateau Roc de Segur - Perfect everyday red wine. No hard edges, it’s just a succulent bistro red that is a pleasure to drink.
- Lady Laroze Saint Emilion Grand Cru - It's medium bodied, soft and forward, it boasts dusty tannins and has a red berry, herb and oak finish. With pure and freshness aromas giving a harmonious, smooth palate, this Saint-Émilion Grand Cru is a savoury indulgence.
- Sauvignon Blanc Maison De Luze - Clear nose of citrus, lemons and grapefruit, which lead onto a palate that is perfectly balanced between freshness and minerality, showing hints of citrus fruits
- Clos Laborie Margaux - This lovely round wine gives notes of black fruits and cooked blackcurrant, with hints of roasted coffee or liquorice, also boating beautifully integrated tannins in their structure.
- Discovery Wine Cases, Red
- Sub Location